The Food Factory is a private label facility spread over 21,000 sqm.
Total investment for building and equipment amounts to 26 million Euro.
The building is designed and constructed to be a green building using natural ventilation systems to maintain temperatures, photovoltaic panels to generate electric power and new technologies to save on and preserve energy.
Currently working towards the achievement of international certification.
The Food Factory brings together different food production operations all working together and at the same time independent from one another.
- Healthcare catering production unit
- An independent industrial kitchen for non-healthcare food production and products
- Pastry and bakery for the production of confectionery, bakery and sweet items
- High volume production area for the production of pastry items, filled pasta and ready made meals
- In addition to its food production operations, it also runs an academy earmarked to become an international centre of excellence in gastronomy and a research and development facility, including both a production laboratory and an R&D facility
Transparency – to keep promises with both clients and suppliers, establish honest and transparent relationships built on mutual trust, together with prices that suit customer needs.
TeamWork – to ensure the correct and adequate competences of the employees, to encourage the development of strong personal relations between staff members, suppliers and customers.